Please, review the refund terms and test the free version of our service thoroughly before purchasing a subscription.
Knitting24 customers are responsible for testing our service fully before ordering any premium package and for managing their subscriptions, including cancellations.
We may refund the money within 30 days from the date of purchase if the Knitting24 customer has a valid claim.
In order to receive a refund, the user should submit a claim, which specifies at least the following:
- The exact date and time of the claimed incident;
- The reason why the user claims the refund.
We will not give you a refund in the following cases:
- You receive an error while trying to convert DRM-protected media (audio, video, eBooks) — including those, directly obtained from iTunes or Amazon, which often DRM-protect their files.
- You receive an error while trying to convert password protected Documents or Archives.
- You are trying to convert a big file (usually video), and while uploading it from your local device you are dissatisfied with uploading speed. Please, be advised, that uploading speed is out of our scope, it depends only on the upload bandwidth of your internet connection or upload capabilities of your internet service provider (ISP). Our hosts are located in Germany and you may use https://speedtest.net/ to check your upload bandwidth to any German host. Contact your ISP for further assistance.
- You are dissatisfied with the speed of video conversion. Please note that the time needed to convert a Full HD video from one video format to another video format may be as long as half of the real video duration. Also, lower resolutions perform faster. This is because we don't simply change the video container but do a full reencode of video and audio streams.
- You are trying to convert corrupted files that could not even be opened by their native applications. We try our best to make the conversion even in the most hopeless cases, but if the file is not readable at all (like missing header or moov atom in video file) — there is nothing we can do at all.
- You don’t like the service or no longer need the service.
- You already converted a file bigger than the free tier allows and downloaded the result — it means that you already used the service you paid for.
- You’re dissatisfied with the features provided by our service or you haven’t found some particular features.
- You’ve found another service that you like better.
- You didn't cancel your subscription before the automatic renewal happened.
Also, we urge you to test the free version of our service before ordering any premium package.